Friday, April 15, 2011

How I've Spent My Spring Vacation (So Far)

  • Writing stupid songs
  • Attempting to be witty
  • Drawing on myself
  • Drawing on others
  • Finding the onion (See "How Not To Make Peanut Butter Cookies")
  • Personifying everything that doesn't already have a name or face
  • Drawing faces on bananas/pistachio shells/other foodstuffs
  • Yelling and swearing at uncooperative inanimate objects
  • Pointing and laughing
  • Killing the repo guy on Sims 3
  • Slowly losing what little patience I used to possess
  • Having a dog nom-nom-nom on my leg
  • Not setting anything on fire
  • Not making anything explode
  • Not making anything implode
  • Yet
  • Preheating the oven
  • Singing a duet with a lamppost
  • Going crazier than usual
  • Reading Twilight to put me to sleep
  • Reading Maximum Ride to wake me up
  • Talking to the TV
  • Thinking about updating something but ultimately deciding it would be too much effort to log in
  • Signing Off,
  • Sweet but Insane

No comments:

Post a Comment