Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Photo Editing Contest Gone Horribly, Hilariously Wrong

It started out innocently enough.
Well, kind of.
Teenage Venom and I were chatting online when I realized - my icon. It was horribly outdated. It featured me with a different haircolor, haircut, and furniture arrangement in the background. I didn't even own that dresser anymore. I decided to change it - to this. A picture of my eye, unedited.
Venom promptly requested I send her a copy so she could "play with it". After some very strange mental images of her having a tea party with a printed-out version of my eyeball, I came to the conclusion that she meant she wanted to add effects and stuff to make it look cool - like photoshopping, or as we called it, Picniking, after out photo-editing website of choice.
That was when I had a brilliant idea - A contest, between us, of who could edit it cooler. We had three minutes and text was not allowed.
Within a few minutes, we had gone through editing several photos and broken every rule. These were the highlights of the contest.
The Original-
Kayla's Version-

My Version-
The Original-
Kayla's Version-
My Version-

The Original-

Kayla's Version-
My Version-


No comments:

Post a Comment