Friday, June 17, 2011

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble

 School's out! I never thought I would get out of that hellhole (At least for three months, anyway). I have absolutely no plans this Summer, except for get better at updating my fanfiction. A task much easier said than done, seeing as I have ADD, which makes it nearly impossible to write what I want, when I want. It's like I have some mutated-writing-gene-type-deal that just flares up at random moments, usually around the Witching Hour. Since I also have insomnia, I'm almost-always awake at this time.
Of course, just because I don't sleep doesn't mean I'm not tired. So when I write at 3 AM, I'm usually loopy and off my rocker with sleep deprivation. Fortunately, writing makes me sleep better. So I'm prone to waking up in the morning with a killer headache, the lights on, and pens and markers uncapped and scattered about my desk, bleeding ink onto the many pages I have no recollection of writing. Sometimes, the writing is brilliant -- like, my best work. Other times, I seriously wonder if someone put a little hallucinogens in my Fruit Loops.
One example would be the Maximum Ride fanfiction I wrote around Christmas last year, in which Fang meets the Ghosts of Christmas, who are Gazzy, Nudge, and Iggy, respectively. I'll try to post it on fanfiction, soon. I was going to hold off until next Christmas, but after re-discovering and re-reading it last week, I think it's just too great to not post. I don't know when, though, because the optimum time for FF-posting is between noon and four, and I usually don't have access to a non-prehistoric computer that doesn't crash in hysteria every ten minutes until five-ish.
I've also been wanting to do an Iggy/Ella fic, possibly an AH, for a while. A BandFic would be nice, since maybe I could show dem betches a thing or two about music. Or, you know, being in a band. I very much doubt any of those people have even picked up an instrument typically used in a rock band, while I've made pathetic attempts at playing all of them (I can't carry a tune unless I'm singing, and my pitch isn't so hot with that anymore). But hey! I'm a good listener. And I can coax one ditty out of a guitar, but only part of the song. Freak Out by Avril Lavigne. I know the words too, so that's a cool trick. Even though a monkey could play those chords...
Anyway, I'm pretty sure I started that paragraph off talking about Eggy. I think it's really cute -- Plus, I love Iggy. And I can relate to Ella pretty well, I think. But in any case, I couldn't handle an AH Eggy BandFic right now. I'm already struggling to update Winging It, and I'm completely in love with the plot. I don't know how I would ever be able to update something where I'm in new territory with the plot... I mean, I already had to give away my first fic, Chasing Yesterdays. It belongs to KaylaAnonymous, AKA Teenage Venom now. She'll do a great job with it, if only those Project Aero bitches would leave her alone. They're completely wrecking her Writer's Swagga, and such. If she would just listen to people who actually know her, and what they're talking about (Me and our friend Josh), and just freakin' accept that she's a good -- No, great writer and WRITE SOMETHING ALREADY!
I hope you fucking heard me, Venom. I'll send my Mary-Sue after you if you dont update something soon. Preferably Empty Spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment