Saturday, June 25, 2011

CHIBIS!!!

Yes, that's right. Chibis. Those cute little manga-cartoon-things with big eyes. I found a website where you can make them (http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/) and I've been creating them all day. They're just so dang cute...
And then, of course, my Obsessive Maximum Ride Disorder took over.
And now, ladies and gentlefreaks, I present to you... CHIBI-FLOCK!!!

Max! (Battle scars and signature eye-roll included)

Fangles!

Iggabelle!

Nudgiekins!

Gazzy!

Angel! (Pre-FANG)

I even made one of myself:

AND my OC from Winging It, Snow!


She looks like a Mary-Sue, doesn't she? I'm so glad she's not... And I'm not just saying that to say that. There was a time, long long ago, in the earliest drafts of Winging It, when Snow was as Sue-y as they get. I even refer to that time as the Mary-Snow Era. It was forever ago, though, and she's better now.

This post was rather shorter than usual.

Signing Off,
Sweet but Insane

No comments:

Post a Comment